Community Work Study Program
The Community Work Study Program allows you to gain real-world job skills while working with a Tompkins County nonprofit organization, school, or municipality. Imagine using your Federal Work Study to work with professionals in fields such as literacy, mental health, environmental conservation, and more.
- Program Assistant for Social Justice Program Boards
- Program Assistant - Center for Transformative Action's Lyson Center
- Visitor Services Assistant - Paleontological Research Institution
- Marketing and Communications Associate - Kitchen Theatre Company
- Event/Program Assistant - Mental Health Association in Tompkins County
- Production Associate - The Cherry Arts
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please apply through Workday.