Workday for Student Employment
Over the last two years, the Office of Financial Aid and Student Employment has partnered with colleagues across the Cornell University community to centralize student employment recruiting to Workday. During the course of 2023, colleges and units are invited to participate in an implementation group where they will be trained to utilize Workday to post student jobs and manage candidates. Please check this page often as it is updated regularly and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this transition.
We appreciate your partnership as we work to enhance the student employment experience at Cornell University.
- January 11, 2023 Wave 1 Training
- February 16, 2023 Learn More about Workday Student Recruiting Presentation
- March 2023 Wave 2 Training
- June 2023 Wave 3 Training
- June 30, 2023 Student Job and Internships page sunset
- July 1, 2023 Begin posting all hourly student employment jobs to Workday
- August 2023 Students will be directed to Workday to locate student employment opportunities
- Job Aids - Coming soon
- FAQ for Employers - Coming soon